Support for the cultural and creative sectors in ACP countries
Call for proposals
The Eastern Africa hub has just published its first call for proposals for its support mechanism, entitled “Ignite Culture”, for the 14 countries in this regional cluster.
Grants of up to €180,000 can be awarded for the following activities:
- increased and improved production of creative and cultural goods and services, capacity building
- upgrading of infrastructure, hardware and software
- improving access to finance and creating an enabling environment,
- expanding access to local, regional and international markets,
- increasing the visibility of creative and cultural professionals and their work throughout the East African region.
The call for applications will be open from Monday 9 August 2021!
For more information on how to apply, click HERE.