On 21 November, the ACP-EU Culture Programme – AWA launched its fourth and final call for projects for West African cultural organisations and operators. This call aims to enhance the value of cultural and creative content in West Africa, by supporting creation and production, image education and the development of means of dissemination and distribution of cultural goods.
For this call, the following activities are eligible:
Axis 1: Creation/production of quality goods and services at a competitive cost and in increased quantity
- Support for cultural projects reaching areas and audiences distant from cultural provision;
- Support for live performances (dance, theatre, music, etc.), writing residencies and the creation of multimedia content (digital and video games);
- Cultural mediation projects in museums and cultural tourism sites;
- Support for the circulation of cultural works and content (travelling exhibitions, tours, etc.).
Axis 2: Access to national, regional and international markets, circulation / dissemination / promotion of ACP goods and services as widely as possible
- Projects to support traditional (theatres, cinemas, galleries, community radio stations, etc.) and innovative (digital platforms, web radio, social networks, etc.) distribution channels
- Projects to support digital media and television stations producing or broadcasting local cultural content (support for producers and broadcasters).
Axis 3: Improved and extended image literacy
- Artistic education and image education activities, in particular for young audiences.
Proposals are eligible until 3o December 2022.
For more information on the call for proposals visit https://koresegou.org/appels-a-projet