The ACP-EU Culture – Creating in Central Africa Programme is launching a second call for projects to support initiatives aimed at strengthening the socio-economic role of CCIs in the region. The call also aims to increase the economic revenues of the creative sector and to promote sustainable job creation as well as better access and valorization of Central African artists and their works.
The call is open to organizations legally registered in one of the following countries:
- Cameroon, Central African Republic, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Chad, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon and São Tomé and Príncipe.
Applicants are invited to form a partnership with at least one other entity from the sub-region, other ACP, or European countries.
The following priority axes:
- Axis 1: projects aiming at improving the creation and production of goods and services, as well as increasing the number and quality of products and services
- Axis 2: projects aiming to support market access and the dissemination of goods and services.
- Axis 3: projects aiming to promote image education for the public, in particular young people.
- Axis 4: projects aiming to promote access to finance through innovative mechanisms.
Proposals can be submitted in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese.
The deadline for submission is Monday 6 June 2022 at 23:59 (GMT).
For more information on the call for proposals and to access the submission documents, please click here.