Our Southern African hub, Sounds Connect Fund, has launched its third and final call for projects. The fund is open to cultural and creative organisations and professionals from Angola, Botswana, eSwatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe. With grants ranging from €45,000 to €70,000 the fund seeks to support projects and activities that:
- facilitate the rapid production and distribution of high quality goods within and outside the Southern African region
- increase the capacity of professionals;
- promote mobility and rapid exchange between creators;
- improve access to new markets;
- increase visual literacy (especially among under-represented groups);
- promote awareness-raising actions to protect the interests of creators;
- support the existence of sustainable funding structures.
The fund supports projects in a wide range of disciplines including, but not limited to, performing arts, visual arts, animation, film, games, photography and videography.
For more information please visit the Sounds Connect Fund website