As part of the DEENTAL ACP programme, the Centre national du cinéma et de l’image animée (CNC) is organising a programme to support feature film projects supported by the Fonds de la jeune création francophone in search of partners, particularly financial ones. This initiative is part of a partnership with the Pan-African Film and Television Festival of Ouagadougou (FESPACO).
The call for applications
4 writer/director-producer pairs from African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries will be selected to take part in this programme, which will be held in Ouagadougou from 16 to 23 October 2021, during the FESPACO, subject to the health situation and entry conditions in Burkina Faso.
The following projects are eligible for the programme:
- feature-length cinema films;
- supported in 2019 or 2020 in production AND/OR in 2019, 2020 or 2021 in development;
- developed by a writer/director and a producer (bound by a contract) both nationals of an ACP country;
- seeking international financial partners or co-producers for the production of their project;
- whose filming has not yet started.
The call is open until 12 September 2021.
For more information, please contact: