Within the framework of the DEENTAL Programme, launched by the CNC with the financial cooperation of the European Union and the support of the Organization of the African, Caribbean and Pacific States (OACPS), a week of training, workshops and meetings will be held at the 74th edition of the Cannes International Film Festival.
Call for candidates
Six to eight producers established in the ACP countries will be selected to take part in this programme during the festival, which will take place from 6 July to 17 July 2021, subject to the public health situation and conditions for entry into France.
The programme is open to producers of feature films who:
- are nationals of an ACP country;
- run a production company based in an ACP country;
- are fluent in English in a professional setting;
- are producing/have produced at least 1 candidate or supported project of the Fonds pour la jeune création francophone or the Aide aux cinémas du monde or;
- participated, in a previous year, in the Fabrique des cinémas du monde programme.
The deadline for applications is set to 20 May 2021.
For more information on participation modalities, please consult CNC website.
Photo: Cannes Festival